LaNubia Business Consulting is looking for Data Scientists
We are looking for Data Scientists (permanent or interim) who will support our project teams with the creation of business insights from data analysis for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes, find opportunities for product development, process optimization and testing of business models.
What are your daily activities?
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics or another quantitative field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and/or Spanish.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience with project management and cross-functional collaboration based on Scrum or Agile.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and advanced statistical techniques.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies, techniques and processes.
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C | C++ |Java | R |Python |SLQ
- 3-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc. Distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Leadership: to convince, inspire and motivate people!
- Clear career vision
What is our offer to you:
- A challenging position within a young and upcoming consultancy company with clients across the globe and with colleagues who love what they do and inspire you to function on your best.
- A personal training program
- Competitive salary & excellent secondary working conditions
Let’s talk and discuss how we can start our journey to success together! Apply now!
This post is also available in: Spanish